Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Selling Out

So you'll recall from the earlier post today that I've entered Ya Like Dags? into the next phase of its development.  I'd like to announce that I am now part of the nascent Southern Fried Science network.  I'll be keeping the blogspot address active just in case (mainly so people can see this post and then update their links accordingly) but I'm looking forward to the greater design flexibility, readership, and support involved in being part of a larger network (though not too large).  So yes, you can think of it as selling out, but selling out to an indie label.

The blog can now be seen at www.yalikedags.southernfriedscience.com.  The layout is very basic right now but I'll be tweaking it as I go.  Thanks for your continued support and readership, and don't be shy in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment